Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
The Legacy Round Tall Fire & Water Vase with Electronic Ignition 24" x 36" from Fire by Design offers a high quality fire feature with a unique contemporary design that will transform your outdoor area into a focal point for your gatherings with friends and family.
Every one of these handmade products will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Natural Gas (19 beautiful color options)
- Propane (19 beautiful color options)
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Heat Output: 21K BTU/hr.
- Includes a 24V Transformer, Flat Burner Pan, and Fire/Water Bowl Spillway Kit.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 24", Inner Diameter: 18.5", Height: 36", Base Diameter: 13.5", 6" Spiral Burner, 18.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 20 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.