Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
The Five O'Clock Bar Fire Table with Electronic Ignition 43" from Fire by Design provides a high quality outdoor fire feature. The high quality Fire Table features a contemporary raw concrete finish for an elegant look to integrate into your patio decor while the solid construction ensures long term durability.
Every one of these handmade Fire Tables will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Natural Gas (29 beautiful color options)
- Propane (29 beautiful color options)
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to last for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Heat Output: 31k BTU/hr.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Barstools not included.
- Table Top: Length: 42", Width: 19", Thickness: 3 1/4".
- Overall Height: 43"
- Base Width: 27"
- 6" Fire Ring Burner and 18.25" x 18.25" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 30 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.