Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 3-5 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Sorrento fire/water bowl provides an outdoor retreat of warmth and ambiance. Each bowl has been hand-crafted using our custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variation. The 33″ diameter bowl provides a beautiful and functional centerpiece for any pool, patio or lounging area.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. so you are guaranteed a new item. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Top Diameter: 33", Height: 18", “Hex” Burner: 12", Weight: 196 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter, Coastal.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Hex” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Includes Weather Beater Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch:
- Comes with a 12 Volt AC Transformer (requires 110/120V current and wall switch - not included).
- Features Hot Surface Ignition for stable burner ignition in harsh conditions, and Thermocouple Flame Sense that will re-start the unit if flame blows out.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with natural Lava Rock that creates a stunning contrast to the flames (upgrade to Tumbled Lava Rock or Fire Glass available).
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 7 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
- WeatherSmart Bluetooth Remote Control System - turn your fire feature on and off from an app on your smart phone or tablet.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.