Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The stunning Prism Hardscapes Portos 58 Propane Fire Table with Electronic Ignition is the perfect addition to your outdoor décor. There's nothing better on a summers evening that sitting arounda firepit with friends and family.
The Weather Beater Electronic Ignition System lets you turn your fire on and off with a switch, will stay lit in harsh conditions, and will re-start if blown out.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Length: 58", Width: 38", Height: 22", Edge Width: 12"/11", “H” Burner: 24", Weight: 450 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Made for Propane, it has an access door and can accommodate a standard 20 lb. propane tank inside (tank not included).
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 4 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “H” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Includes Weather Beater Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch:
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.