Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
With The Fire Table Portos 68 Propane with Electronic Ignition from Prism Hardscapes your evenings relaxing with friends and family will never be the same. Perfect for keeping your guests warm.
It comes with a Weather Beater Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch, will stay lit in harsh conditions, and will re-start if blown out.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Length: 68", Width: 38", Height: 22", Edge Width: 17"/11", “H” Burner: 24", Weight: 550 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Made for Propane, it has an access door and can accommodate a standard 20 lb. propane tank inside (tank not included).
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 4 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “H” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Includes Weather Beater Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch:
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.