Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 5-8 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Maya Stainless Steel Fire Bowl from The Outdoor Plus will be the perfect addition to your outdoor living area. Place it alone for a single, eye-catching accent, or install a few to transform the area into your dream pool or patio.
- All Models:
- Constructed of the highest quality Stainless Steel.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 24" x 24", Base: 12" x 12", Height: 8", Burner: 8".
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 30" x 30", Base: 15" x 15", Height: 10", Burner: 12".
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 36" x 36", Base: 18" x 18", Height: 12", Burner: 12".
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.