Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All the American Fyre Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 4-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The American Fyre Designs 48" Marseille Fire Bowl with Electronic Ignition is a large, modern Fire Bowl with clean lines that will look beautiful in any outdoor living or pool area, letting the flames be the stars of the show. Its coffe table height, wide edge and round shape make it a great option to sit around for afternoon drinks, and its All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Remote Control means you don't even have to get up from your seat to turn it on and off. It is well suited to be placed at ground level or on a pedestal for a stronger impact.
Dimensions: Diameter: 48”, Height: 10.5”. Burner Diameter: 16”, Weight: 195 lbs.
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: 16” Star Stainless Steel Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice and Regulator.
- Comes with an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) with Hot Surface Ignition, developed to operate in high winds and rain, and auto re-start in the unlikely case the flames are blown out - requires 120V AC power.
- Includes On/Off Remote Control.
- Choose from 7 Colors - Standard Finish: Café Blanco, White Aspen, Smoke, Black Lava. Antique Finish: Travertine, Light Basalt, Dark Basalt.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available.
- Great Heat Output - 140K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media is required on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from the drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available:
- Lava Granules (50 lbs. - in addition to included base layer).
- Lava Rocks (50 lbs.).
- Fyre Glass (110 lbs.) - available in 15 colors.
Optional Add-Ons (select from the drop-down menu above - see options in product images):
Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstones, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", Log Sets, etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Tank/End Tables: to house gas tank - only for Propane models. Includes 10 ft. Propane Extension Hose.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.