Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 3-5 weeks.
Curbside and Threshold Delivery are NOT available for this product. These units ship "Back of Truck" and require a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Fire Table Tavola 110 instantly updates the look of your room with its stylish contemporary design. The perfect addition to your home décor. Don't think about it and go for it.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Length: 110", Width: 38", Height: 16", Burner Plate: 88" x 16", “Line” Burner: 80", Weight: 750 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter, Coastal.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Line” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Maximum Heat Output of 90,000 BTUs.
- Windguard included.
- Comes with 54lbs of natural Lava Rock that creates a stunning contrast to the flames (upgrade to Tumbled Lava Rock or Fire Glass available).
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 7 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 4 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.