Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
The Aura Square Fire Pit with Electronic Ignition from Fire by Design adds a touch of elegance to your patio or backyard, handcrafted with durability and creativity allows you to create magical times with friends and family.
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 42" x 42" or 60" x 60".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 19 Color options that will let you make any space truly yours.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- 42" x 42"
- Dimensions: Overall Length: 42", Overall Width: 42", Table Top Surface Width: 9", Height: 18".
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner and 23.5" x 23.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 85k BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 60" x 60"
- Dimensions: Overall Length: 60", Overall Width: 60", Table Top Surface Width: 12", Height: 20".
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- 24" Fire Ring Burner and 37.5" x 37.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 218 BTU/hr.
- Holds 110 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.