Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
Enjoy your backyard all summer long, day and night, with this Geo Square Fire & Water Bowl from Fire by Design. Perfect as a stylish addition to your patio, this fire and water bowl not only provides warmth and style, but is also a great gathering spot for a cool summer night for all of your friends and family. The beautifully combines fire and water to produce a visual spectacle that is sure to impress your guests!
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 30", 36" or 42"
Natural Gas (19 beautiful color options)
Propane (19 beautiful color options)
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer, Flat Burner Pan, and Fire/Water Bowl Spillway Kit.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Dimensions: Upper End - Outside Measurement: 30" x 30", Upper End - Inner Measurement: 24" x 24", Base: 17" x 17", Height: 10".
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- 12" Dia. Fire Ring.
- Heat Output: 85k BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End - Outside Measurement: 36" x 36", Upper End - Inner Measurement: 29.5" x 29.5", Base: 20.5" x 20.5", Height: 12".
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- 18" Dia. Fire Ring.
- Heat Output: 190k BTU/hr.
- Holds 70 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End - Outside Measurement: 42" x 42", Upper End - Inner Measurement: 36.5" x 36.5", Base: 24" x 24", Height: 18".
- Weight: 320 lbs.
- 24" Dia. Fire Ring.
- Heat Output: 220k BTU/hr.
- Holds 110 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.
Coulndt be happier, the bowl was a great addition to my backyard.