Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
The Legacy Low Square Fire Bowl from Fire by Design creates simplicity and elegance to any patio or backyard, provides durability against the elements, and allows you to create the perfect ambiance for a special gathering between family and friends.
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 30" x 30", 36" x 36" or 42" x 42"
Natural Gas (19 beautiful color options)
Propane (19 beautiful color options)
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Manual Ignition
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- 30" x 30"
- Dimensions: Outer Dimension: 30" x 30", Inner Dimensions: 24" x 24", Base Dimensions: 14" x 14", Height: 12".
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner.
- Heat Output: 85k BTU.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 36" x 36"
- Dimensions: Outer Dimension: 36" x 36", Inner Dimensions: 29" x 29", Base Dimensions: 17" x 17", Height: 15".
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- 18" Fire Ring Burner.
- Heat Output: 190k BTU.
- Holds 70 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 42" x 42"
- Dimensions: Outer Dimension: 42" x 42", Inner Dimensions: 36" x 36", Base Dimensions: 20" x 20", Height: 18".
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- 24" Fire Ring Burner.
- Heat Output: 220k BTU.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.