Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
Enjoy time outdoors with your family even more with this handmade product, add a touch of elegance to any patio. Allowing you to create a perfect ambiance with a durable and natural looking. The Oblique Scupper Fire & Water Bowl with Electronic Ignition from Fire by Design will be the great focal point of your gatherings
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 30" x 30" or 36" x 36".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 9 pre-cast Color options available, both in Smooth and Sandblast finish.
- Constructed of high durability Concrete, made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer, Flat Burner Pan, and Fire/Water Bowl Spillway Kit.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- 30" x 30"
- Dimensions: Upper End - Outside Measurement: 30" x 30", Base: 10" x 10", Height: 8".
- Weight: 106 lbs.
- 6" Fire Ring.
- Heat Output: 31k BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 36" x 36"
- Dimensions: Upper End - Outside Measurement: 36" x 36", Base: 12" x 12", Height: 10".
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- 12" Fire Ring.
- Heat Output: 83k BTU/hr.
- Holds 60 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.
Im very pleased. Unit is as expected