Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
The Round Belize Fire Pit from Fire by Design is inspired in Central America Mayan culture. This fire pit provides an amazing centerpiece for any backyard, lounging area or patio. Makes your space more special when friends and family visit for a lovely gathering.
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 42" or 48"
Natural Gas (19 beautiful color options)
Propane (19 beautiful color options)
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 42", Inner Diameter: 24", Base: 35", Height: 16".
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Output: 83k BTU/hr.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner and 24" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 48", Inner Diameter: 28", Base: 37.25", Height: 18".
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Heat Output: 83k BTU/hr.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner and 28" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.