Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] This amazing cover is made of durable Polyester and reinforced vinyl. (PVC) for both waterproof and weather resistance to withstand the elements and keep your Fire Pit long lasting.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
[FREE SHIPPING] Fire Pit art products are Made to order and shipped to you in 7-10 business days.
The Africa's Big Five Wood Fire Pit from The Fire Pit Art is the perfect addition to hour home décor. Inspired by the wildness of Africa,and the most sought out wildlife: Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, and Cape Buffalo. Get this stunning Fire Pit now. A very durable solid product that will last.
All Fire Pits from [Fire Pit Art] are unique and individual hand crafted made one at a time in Tennesee by artist Rick Wittrig. Each piece is meticulosly crafted and sure to become a heirloom that will last generations.
- Bowl: Diameter: 41", Height: 28", Weight: 300 lbs.
- Base: Diameter: 58", Height: 28", Weight: 400 lbs.
- Product Weight: 700 lbs., Shipping Weight: 775 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed from heavy duty ¼“ thick carbon steel, it is durable, resistant to the elements and maintenance-free.
- Heat-resistant inner coating contributes to prolong the life span of your Fire Pit. This are without a doubt the most durable steel Fire Pits you will ever find.
- Beautiful outer iron oxide patina that will mature from a rust color to a rich mahogany from the very first fire.
- Custom 3" mild carbon steel tusk base.
- It comes with a 1 ½” diameter rain drain.
- Individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.