Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Fire Pit Art products are Made to order and shipped to you in 7-10 business days.
[PROMO] This amazing cover is made of durable Polyester and reinforced vinyl. (PVC) for both waterproof and weather resistance to withstand the elements and keep your Fire Pit long lasting.
The Linear Fire Table from Fire Pit Art is going to make your outdoor space welcoming and warm. Makes a great accent piece in your backyard or patio. You are going to experience of the best Fire Pits in the market with this Linear Fire Table.
All Fire Pits from [Fire Pit Art] are unique and individual hand crafted made one at a time in Tennesee by artist Rick Wittrig. Each piece is meticulosly crafted and sure to become a heirloom that will last generations.
Available in three, four, five and six foot lengths, it will provide you with a lifetime of magical moments and precious memories with your family and friends.
- Linear 36": Width: 24", Height: 20", Product Weight: 175 lbs., Shipping Weight: 220 lbs.
- Linear 48": Width: 24", Height: 20", Product Weight: 230 lbs., Shipping Weight: 310 lbs.
- Linear 60": Width: 24", Height: 20", Product Weight: 275 lbs., Shipping Weight: 365 lbs.
- Linear 72": Width: 30", Height: 24", Product Weight: 345 lbs., Shipping Weight: 470 lbs.
- All Models:
- Heavy duty 3/16 steel construction is extremely durable and low maintenance.
- Steel cover protects gas burners and converts into a convenient table.
- Adjustable leveling feet for safety and ease of use on uneven floors.
- Adjustable flame height gives you total control.
- Beautiful iron oxide patina.
- Brass Burners use half the gas offering twice the flame, resist corrosion and are maintenance-free.
- High heat output for year-round use:
- Linear 36": 120K BTU.
- Linear 48": 120K BTU.
- Linear 60": 180K BTU.
- Linear 72": 250K BTU.
- Aluminum Burner Pan, Stainless Steel Flex Line and Brass Key Valve.
All the Lava Rock your new Gas Fire Pit needs:
- Linear 36": 45 lbs.
- Linear 48": 75 lbs.
- Linear 60": 105 lbs.
- Linear 72": 135 lbs.
- 10 year warranty.
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System Models:
- All of the above plus:
- State-of-the-art AWEIS Electronic Ignition System with commercial-grade pilot, designed to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Flame-sensing Thermopile gas shut off - safest on the market.
- 24 volt AC Transformer.
- Installation Instructions.
Choose between Natural Gas or Propane models, either Match Lit or with an all-weather Electronic Ignition System.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.