Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Fire Pit Art products are Made to order and shipped to you in 7-10 business days.
[PROMO] This amazing cover is made of durable Polyester and reinforced vinyl. (PVC) for both waterproof and weather resistance to withstand the elements and keep your Fire Pit long lasting.
Increase the elegance of your outdoor living area when you add the the Namaste Fire Pit from Fire Pit Art. It represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us. The four Lotus flower silhouettes represent the heart: it can be visualized as a flower unfolding at the center of the chest. Like a lotus that contracts and opens according to the light, our spiritual heart can be awakened through various yoga practices and meditation while watching the dance of the flame.
All Fire Pits from [Fire Pit Art] are unique and individual hand crafted made one at a time in Tennesee by artist Rick Wittrig. Each piece is meticulosly crafted and sure to become a heirloom that will last generations.
- Overall Diameter: 36", Overall Height: 21", Base Diameter: 19", Base Height: 6".
- Product Weight: 135 lbs., Shipping Weight Woodburning: 165 lbs., Shipping Weight Gas Models: 240 lbs. (incl. Lava Rock).
- All Models:
- Constructed from heavy duty ¼” thick carbon steel, durable, resistant to the elements and maintenance-free.
- Heat-resistant inner coating, not only looks beautiful but contributes to prolong the lifespan of your Fire Pit - this are without a doubt the most durable steel Fire Pits you will ever find.
- Beautiful outer iron oxide patina that will mature from a rust color to a rich mahogany from the very first fire.
- Comes with a 1 ½” diameter rain drain.
- Individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
- Natural Gas and Propane Models:
- All of the above plus:
- 120K BTU Brass Burner - corrosion and maintenance-free.
- Stainless steel Burner Pan.
- Flex Line and Valve Kit.
- 60 lbs. of Lava Rock.
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System Models:
- All of the above plus:
- State-of-the-art AWEIS Electronic Ignition System with commercial-grade pilot, designed to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Flame-sensing Thermopile gas shut off - safest on the market.
- 24 volt AC Transformer.
- Installation Instructions.
Choose between Woodburning, Natural Gas or Propane models. Gas models can be Match Lit or come with an all-weather Electronic Ignition System.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.