Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 3-5 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Fire and Water Bowl 33" Toscana from Prism Hardscapes is built to last using high quality materials. The perfect compliment for any backyard. Be ready for your next gathering with this amazing Fire Bowl.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. so you are guaranteed a new item. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- 33″D / 18¼”H, 12″ ‘Hex’ Burner , 180 lbs
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter, Coastal.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Hex” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 7 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 4 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.