Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 3-4 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Fire Pedestal 26" Pentola 3 with Propane Tank Access from Prism Hardscapes is the perfect product if you want to elevate your patio into everyone's favorite gathering spot. So, if you are willing to enjoy with great family get-togethers at outdoor, then you must have one of this.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. so you are guaranteed a new item. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
It has an access door to accommodate a 20 lb. Propane tank inside.
- Top Diameter: 24", Height: 26", “Cross” Burner: 15", Weight: 135 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 4 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Made for Propane, it has an access door and can accommodate a 20 lb. Propane tank inside (tank not included).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Cross” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.