Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 10-15 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Fire Table Portos 58 Propane from Prism Hardscapes is ideal for keeping you and your guests warm and will sit neatly in the middle of a seating area, creating a unique ambience with glowing flames that offer heat and light.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Length: 58", Width: 38", Height: 22", Edge Width: 12"/11", “H” Burner: 24", Weight: 450 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Made for Propane, it has an access door and can accommodate a standard 20 lb. propane tank inside (tank not included).
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter, Coastal.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “H” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 7 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.