Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 4-6 weeks.
Curbside and Threshold Delivery are NOT available for this product. These units ship "Back of Truck" and require a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Fire Table 90" x 38" Tavola 6 from Prism Hardscape is one of a kind Fire Pit. We love how the flames reflect, amplifying the heat and beauty. Perfect for nice meeting with your friends and family.
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Length: 90", Width: 38", Height: 16", Edge Width: 11", Burner Plate: 67¾" x 16", “T” Burner: 60", Weight: 650 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural, Pewter and Coastal.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “T” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 90,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 4 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
- Glass Windguard
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage..
I purchased this item for a client and he loved it
I really loved this fire table, it's perfect for my patio. 100% Recommended
My fire pit arrived with a small scratch but customer service resolved the issue.
The Tavola looks awesome in my backyard!