Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your Water Bowl safe and clean when not in use. Made from resistant Polyester with PVC backing,
[FREE SHIPPING] Normally ships in 5-7 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
The Rectangular Fire Table Oasis 48" with Electronic Ignition from Slick Rock Concrete is honed in elegant High-Performance Concrete for a great looking and a long-lasting addition to your home. It's refreshing design and durable construction make it a welcome addition to any patio and outdoor area.
Slick Rock Concrete products are exquisite hand-made items Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a brand new product, not something that has been sitting in a stockroom for months. Slight variations in texture and color may occur.
Specifications & Features:
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with an Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Propane Tank can be housed inside, through wood lid.
- 12 Lovely Colors to choose from that will complement any décor, stained (instead of painted) for a long-lasting, beautiful look.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
Dimensions: Dimensions 31" x 48", Height: 20.25", Weight: 440 lbs. Holds 20 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- Black Lava Rock for a natural look.
- Fire Glass available in 4 colors for an amazing look.
- Propane Tank Cover
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
ADVICE: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.