Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your Water Bowl safe and clean when not in use. Made from resistant Polyester with PVC backing,
[FREE SHIPPING] Normally ships in 5-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
The Rectangular Fire Table Oasis 48" with Electronic Ignition from Slick Rock Concrete is honed in elegant High-Performance Concrete for a great looking and a long-lasting addition to your home. It's refreshing design and durable construction make it a welcome addition to any patio and outdoor area.
Slick Rock Concrete products are exquisite hand-made items Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a brand new product, not something that has been sitting in a stockroom for months. Slight variations in texture and color may occur.
Specifications & Features:
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with an Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Propane Tank can be housed inside, through wood lid.
- 12 Lovely Colors to choose from that will complement any décor, stained (instead of painted) for a long-lasting, beautiful look.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
Dimensions: Dimensions 31" x 48", Height: 20.25", Weight: 440 lbs. Holds 20 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- Black Lava Rock for a natural look.
- Fire Glass available in 4 colors for an amazing look.
- Propane Tank Cover
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
ADVICE: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.