Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your Water Bowl safe and clean when not in use. Made from resistant Polyester with PVC backing,
[FREE SHIPPING] Normally ships in 5-7 weeks.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Bring the Fire Bowl Ridgeline Conical with Match Ignition from Slick Rock Concrete into your favorite area to experience how enjoyable a fireplace can be. Styled with contemporary lines for a fresh and modern look.
Slick Rock Concrete products are exquisite hand-made items Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a brand new product, not something that has been sitting in a stockroom for months. Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
Specifications & Features:
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition - just turn the key and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 3 Sizes: 22”, 29” and 34”.
- 12 Colors to choose from that will complement any décor, stained (instead of painted) for a long-lasting, beautiful look.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 22": Top Diameter: 22”, Bottom Diameter: 8.5”, Height: 10", Weight: 50 lbs. Holds 20 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- 29": Top Diameter: 29”, Bottom Diameter: 12”, Height: 13", Weight: 125 lbs. Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- 34": Top Diameter: 34”, Bottom Diameter: 15.5”, Height: 14.5", Weight: 150 lbs. Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- Black Lava Rock for a natural look.
- Fire Glass available in 4 colors for a sophisticated look.
- Propane Tank Cover
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
ADVICE: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.