Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made in our local factory and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] This amazing cover is made of durable Polyester and reinforced vinyl. (PVC) for both waterproof and wather resistance to withstand the elements and keep your Fire Pit long lasting.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Sedona Self Contained Fire Bowl Unit 360° from The Outdoor Plus is crafted in a traditional style for an enduring look you'll love. Available with the beautifil finish and durable construction of concrete. This amazing Fire Bowl combines fire's wild character with water's cool, soothing effect in one.
Can be installed above ground or in-ground, ready to finish with your choice of materials: stone, brick, concrete, etc. The final touches are up to you!
- Overall Dimensions: Diameter: 60”, Height: 38”.
- Water Tank: Diameter: 60”, Height: 22”, Basin Depth: 12”.
- 360 Concrete Fire & Water Bowl: Diameter: 38”, Height: 16”.
- All Models:
- Tank Includes: Water Ring, 4 LED Lights, Water Filter, Filter Cover, 24 hr Circulation Pump, Water Drain with Valve.
- Tank Material: Durable Stainless Steel with Powder Coat finish.
- Bowl includes: Fire Pan, Brass Bullet Burner, Whistle-Free, Hose.
- Bowl Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete - available in 18 colors/finishes.
- Stainless Steel components.
- Lava Rock.
- Match Lit Model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Heat Output: 55K BTU.
- Electronic Ignition Model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- LED Lights and circulation pump require 110V
- 95 U.S. gallons required to run properly.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.