Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made in our local factory and shipped to you in 5-8 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Florence Concrete 42" Fire Pit 12" Tall from The Outdoor Plus is a modern addition for any residential or commercial space. It creates the ideal outdoor gathering space, your family and friends will be amazed with this amazing fire pit.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 42", Height: 12", Burn Area Diameter: 25".
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 30" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
My firepit arrived a month late with scratches in the paint and a finish that did NOT look anything like concrete. I tried to return it for 2 reasons: 1. It was scratched and damaged and 2. I did not like the overall look. I following the rules on the website for returns, contacting them by phone and email in less than 24 hours of receiving the firepit. It took weeks for them to return my calls and emails and finally they told me they would NOT return it. They sent me some paint and a repair kit and told me to try and repair it myself.
We are deeply disappointed.