Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
Once the sun goes down, nothing warms the chill of the evenings like a fire. When it comes to Fire Pits, The Florence Metal Fire Pit 42" from The Outdoor Plus is one of the best you can get. It creates a clean but still cozy smokeless flame to deliver a beautiful evening ambiance.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 42", Height: 12", Burning Area: 25".
Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Weight: 315 lbs.
30" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Constructed of the highest quality Steel/Copper.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 42"
- Finish: White Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat, Pewter Powdercoat, Java Powdercoat, Silven Vein Powdercoat, Hammered Copper, Stainless Steel or Corten Steel. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture. Copper will change its color into a blue/green hue over time due to its natural properties and surrounding environment.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.