Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made in our local factory and shipped to you in 5-8 weeks.
[PROMO] This amazing cover is made of durable Polyester and reinforced vinyl. (PVC) for both waterproof and wather resistance to withstand the elements and keep your Fire Pit long lasting.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
A must have on your patio or backyard. The Florence Concrete Fire Pit 72" from The Outdoor Plus is going to add a stately accent to your garden or deck. Featuring a durable concrete finish that's sure to stand the test of time.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Has Access Door for propane tank.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 72", Height: 20", Burn Area Diameter: 48" x 2".
- Weight: 675 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 200 lbs. of Fire Glass.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.