Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
Turn your outdoor living space into a relaxing warm oasis with the Bella Fire Table from The Outdoor Plus. Crafted with high premium steel material with an amazing style that for sure is going to impress your guests!
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable and low-maintenance Steel.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Access Door for Tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Finish: 4 Powdercoat Colors to choose from: White, Black, Gray or Copper Vein.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Table Top: 36" x 36", Base: 24" x 24", Height: 24", Burning Area: 16" x 16" x 2".
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 25 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- The 22" x 22" The Outdoor Plus Glass Wind Guard (OPT-WG-2222) will fit this unit - sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.