Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
Elegant, modern, and ever so functional, The Cabo Square Concrete Fire Pit from The Outdoor Plus is perfect for entertaining. With sufficient space to set down food or drinks, the fire becomes a welcoming destination for guests to gather around.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Does not accommodate Propane Tank inside.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 36" or 48".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own - 9 Standard Colors, 5 Metallic Colors (extra charge) and 4 Rustic Colors (extra charge).
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Top: 36" x 36", Base: 24" x 24", Height: 16", Burning Area: 20" x 20" x 2".
- Weight: 245lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 22" x 22" Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Top: 48" x 48", Base: 36" x 36",Height: 16", Burning Area: 28" x 28" x 2".
- Weight: 355 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 30" x 30" Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.