Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Outdoor Plus Cazo Copper Fire Pit is a modern addition for any residential or commercial space. It creates the ideal outdoor gathering space, your family and friends will be amazed with this amazing fire pit.
- All Models:
- Constructed of beautiful and durable Hammered Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time. Smooth finish is available upon request - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 48", Base Diameter: 18", Height: 15", Burning Area Diameter: 24".
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 30" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.govImportant: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.