Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Maya Powdercoated Steel Fire & Water Bowl from The Outdoor Plus is made with high quality materuial for a great looking and a long-lasting addition to your home. It's refreshing design and durable construction make it a welcome addition to any patio and outdoor area.
- All Models:
- Constructed of the highest quality steel, powdercoated in your choice of four colors: White Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat, Silver Vein Powdercoat, Pewter Powdercoat or Java Powdercoat. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Water flow: 12-15 gallons per minute.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Gas Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Size: 24", 30" or 36".
- Finish: White Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 24" x 24", Base: 12" x 12", Height: 10", Burner: 8".
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 30" x 30", Base: 15" x 15", Height: 10", Burner: 12".
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 36" x 36", Base: 18" x 18", Height: 12", Burner: 12".
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.