Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Outdoor Plus Newport Concrete Fire Table is crafted from reinforced concrete, a beautiful low-maintenace material that provides incredible strength and durability. This Fire Pit the brings both simplicity and elegance to any patio or backyard.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Has Access Door for Propane Gas Tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 120" (shown in Brown) or 144".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Top: 120" x 48", Height: 30", Burning Area: 78" x 12" x 2", Overhang: 12".
- Weight: 1465 lbs.
- Heat Output: 120K BTU/hr.
- Holds 125 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- 80" x 14" Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Top: 144" x 48", Height: 30", Burning Area: 102" x 12" x 2", Overhang: 12".
- Weight: 1750 lbs.
- Heat Output: 160K BTU/hr.
- Holds 175 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- 104" x 14" Glass Wind Guard- sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.