Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Osiris Fire & Water Fountain from The Outdoor Plus Osiris combines fire's wild character with water's cool, soothing effect in one. Whether in the border, on the patio or as a feature on a pedestal, this will become the coal point of your outdoor living area.
*Ready to finish with your choice of materials: stone, brick, concrete, etc.
*Can be installed above ground or in-ground
- All Models:
- Tank Includes: Water Ring, 4 LED Lights, Water Filter, Filter Cover, 24 hr Circulation Pump, Water Drain with Valve.
- Tank Material: Durable Stainless Steel with Powder Coat finish.
- Bowl includes: Fire Pan, Brass Bullet Burner, Whistle-Free, Hose.
- Bowl Material: Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time.
- Stainless Steel components.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- No Lava Rock or Fire Glass required.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit Model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition Model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- LED Lights and circulation pump require 110V
- 120 U.S. gallons required to run properly.
- Overall Dimensions: Diameter: 84”, Height: 58”.
- Water Tank: Diameter: 72”, Height: 22”, Basin Depth: 10”, Overhang: 6".
- Copper Fire & Water Bowl: Upper Diameter: 24”, Height: 12".
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.