Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Regal Concrete Fire Pit from The Outdoor Plus is the perfect addition to any outdoor space. Not only will you be able to enjoy the warmth of the firepit, but the tabletop allows you to have space to enjoy your food and drinks.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately).
- Size: 48", 54" or 60".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Top: 48" x 24", Height: 13", Burning Area: 34" x 10" x 2".
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Heat Output: 40K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 38" x 14" The Outdoor Plus Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Top: 54" x 24", Height: 13", Burning Area: 40" x 10" x 2".
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Heat Output: 50K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 42" x 12" The Outdoor Plus Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Top: 60" x 24", Height: 13", Burning Area: 48" x 10" x 2".
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Heat Output: 100K BTU/hr.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 50" x 14" The Outdoor Plus Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.
I did a lot of research on what fire pit we were going to buy for our backyard, outdoor space and the Regal Concrete Fire Pit is what I selected. The price, color, and look are far better than others on the market. I like how low to the ground the flame is as well because you get more of the heat towards our legs on cold nights. We added rustic gray finish and push button ignition to really make it complete. Overall, we couldn't be happier with this fire pit!