Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Outdoor Plus Remi Copper Fire & Water Bowl is the perfect combination of Fire and Water that allows you to create an ideal outdoor gathering space with versatility and style.
- All Models:
- Constructed of beautiful and durable Hammered Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time. Smooth finish is available upon request - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 31", Base Diameter: 13", Height: 11.5", Burner: 12"
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.