Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Sonoma Concrete Fire Pit from The Outdoor Plus is sure to be the center of attention in your entertainment area. The high quality materials ensures a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn the unit on and off with the flick of a switch (or Remote Control - sold separately), and will re-ignite automatically if the flame blows out.
- Dimensions: Upper End Diameter: 38", Base Diameter: 17.5", Height: 25", Burn Area Diameter: 32" x 2".
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Due to Covid-19 related workplace restrictions, all The Outdoor Plus products are currently shipping out in 3-6 weeks. All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.