Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All the American Fyre Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 4-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
The American Fyre Designs Versailles Firetable is an artistical fire feature, clean lines that will add style and warmth to any patio or terrace. Its rough-hewn concrete exterior has the look of real brick, and its smooth top rim has the feel of expertly worked stone.
Dimensions: 54” dia x 16”h
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice, and Regulator.
- Easy Match-Lit ignition.
- Ball Feet - Unique concrete ball feet provide an accent for the fire bowl
- Choose from 5 Colors: Café Blanco, Sedona, White Aspen, Smoke, or Black Lava.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available.
- Great Heat Output - Natural Gas: 60K BTUs, Propane: 50K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects - GFRC form: 3 years. Burner, electronic components, valves: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media must be placed on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from the drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available:
- Lava Granules (60 lbs. - in addition to included base layer).
- Lava Rocks (60 lbs.).
- Fyre Glass (100 lbs.) - available in 15 colors.
Optional Add-Ons (select from drop-down menus/checkboxes above - see options in product images):
- Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstone's, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Hard Burner Cover: made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete to protect the burner and add extra table surface when not in use.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.