Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
Add the Legacy Round Fire Pit from Fire by Design to your patio and outdoor space and enjoy the gathering around it with friends and family all season long. It's a beautiful of contemporary style, perfect to lounge around with friends on the patio.
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 42" or 48"
Natural Gas (19 beautiful color options)
Propane (19 beautiful color options)
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 42", Table Top Surface: 5.5", Base: 20.5", Height: 18".
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- 18" Fire Ring Burner and 30" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 190k BTU/hr.
- Holds 60 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 48", Table Top Surace: 7", Base: 25", Height: 20".
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- 24" Fire Ring Burner and 33.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 220k BTU/hr.
- Holds 70 lbs. of Fire Glass.
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.
Having one of those on my backyard definitely was the best purchased idea my husband had in the past couple of years. Our friends loves to visit and stay near the fire