Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Fire Pit Art products are Made to order and shipped to you in 7-10 business days.
[PROMO] This amazing cover is made of durable Polyester and reinforced vinyl. (PVC) for both waterproof and weather resistance to withstand the elements and keep your Fire Pit long lasting.
The Fire Pit Art Navigator Fire Pit, with its nautical motifs, pays homage to a tome gone by when tall ships harnessed the wind and crossed the oceans in search of adventure and unimaginable.riches. This Fire Pit will enhance the décor of your favorite area with it's attractive design, quality materials, and fashionable finish.
All Fire Pits from [Fire Pit Art] are unique and individual hand crafted made one at a time in Tennesee by artist Rick Wittrig. Each piece is meticulosly crafted and sure to become a heirloom that will last generations.
- Overall Diameter: 36", Overall Height: 24", Base Diameter: 19", Base Height: 6".
- Product Weight: 185 lbs., Shipping Weight Woodburning: 215 lbs., Shipping Weight Gas Models: 275 lbs. (incl. Lava Rock).
- All Models:
- Constructed from heavy duty ¼” thick carbon steel, durable, resistant to the elements and maintenance-free.
- Heat-resistant inner coating, not only looks beautiful but contributes to prolong the lifespan of your Fire Pit - this are without a doubt the most durable steel Fire Pits you will ever find.
- Beautiful outer iron oxide patina that will mature from a rust color to a rich mahogany from the very first fire.
- Comes with a 1 ½” diameter rain drain.
- Individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
- Natural Gas and Propane Models:
- All of the above plus:
- 120K BTU Brass Burner - corrosion and maintenance-free.
- Stainless steel Burner Pan.
- Flex Line and Valve Kit.
- 60 lbs. of Lava Rock.
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System Models:
- All of the above plus:
- State-of-the-art AWEIS Electronic Ignition System with commercial-grade pilot, designed to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Flame-sensing Thermopile gas shut off - safest on the market.
- 24 volt AC Transformer.
- Installation Instructions.
Choose between Woodburning, Natural Gas or Propane models. Gas models can be Match Lit or come with an all-weather Electronic Ignition System.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.