Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your new purchase safe and clean when not in use. Made from High Quality Polyester with PVC backing.
[FREE SHIPPING] Ships in 2-5 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Do you have an outdoor space crying out to be enjoyed all year round? The Fire Bowl 39" Moderno 1 from Prism Hardscapes may be just what you are looking for to add a contemporary touch to your outdoor environment while keeping your warm throughout the season.
Prism Hardscapes products are 100% hand-crafted. A custom patina finish will provide you a unique and magnific product you'll love, with subtle variations in texture and color.
- Top Diameter: 39", Bottom Diameter: 16", Height: 18", Burner Plate: 36", “Cross” Burner: 15", Weight: 210 lbs.
Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 5 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural and Pewter, Coastal.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Cross” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades:
- Fire Glass: available in 7 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.
I wanted a classy look, not the old rustic brick fire pit everyone has. I wanted a fire to enjoy on the spur of the moment, enjoy, then head quickly back inside when ready. I knew we would have soooo many more fires if it was fast & easy to turn on/off. This fire bowl has checked every box and we have enjoyed it so much this year. It was exactly what I hoped it would be & I am still thrilled with the purchase!
We live this fire pit. It’s changed the way we use our backyard. I can’t say enough good things about my purchase and I expect it to last forever.
Absolutely love our fire pit! It's beautifully quality, came well packaged, and arrived quickly. It is very heavy though, so you will need a few people to help move it. Once in place, it was very easy to assemble. It's the perfect addition to our patio space.