Free Shipping: ✓
[PROMO] Get a free Weather-Proof Cover and keep your Water Bowl safe and clean when not in use. Made from resistant Polyester with PVC backing,
[FREE SHIPPING] Normally ships in 5-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
Increase the elegance of your pool area when you add the Cascade Conical Water Bowl from Slick Rock Concrete. The classic design style is sure to be a hit in your home.
Slick Rock Concrete products are exquisite hand-made items Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a brand new product, not something that has been sitting in a stockroom for months. Slight variations in texture and color may occur.
Specifications & Features:
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- 3 Sizes: 22”, 29” and 34”.
- 12 Beautiful Colors to choose from that will complement any decor. Stained and not painted, will look great for a long time.
- Your choice of beautiful Copper or Stainless Steel Spillway.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 22": Top Diameter: 22”, Bottom Diameter: 8.5”, Spillway: 4”, Height: 10", Weight: 50 lbs.
- 29": Top Diameter: 29”, Bottom Diameter: 12”, Spillway: 5”, Height: 13", Weight: 125 lbs.
- 34": Top Diameter: 34”, Bottom Diameter: 15.5”, Spillway: 6”, Height: 14.5", Weight: 150 lbs.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.