Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Billow Fire Pit from The Outdoor Plus is going to be your centre for relaxation and entertainment. Its high quality steel composite construction results in a sophisticated, modern and durable outdoor fireplace.
Choose from: Powdercoat (in 4 colors), Stainless Steel or Corten Steel ("Rusted" look).
- All Models:
- Constructed of the highest quality Steel.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Access Door permits storage of tank in Propane models.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 60" or 72".
- Finish: White Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat, Stainless Steel or Corten Steel. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Length: 60", Width: 24", Height: 24", Burning Area: 48" x 12" x 2".
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Heat Output: 75K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Length: 72", Width: 24", Height: 24", Burning Area: 60" x 12" x 2".
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Heat Output: 90K BTU/hr.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.