Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Cazo Concrete Fire Pit from The Outdoor Plus is stylish fireplace that provides all the warmth and beauty of a traditional fire. Crafted from reinforced concrete to add beauty and durability to your outdoor living area.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 48" and 60".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own - 9 Standard Colors, 5 Metallic Colors (extra charge) and 4 Rustic Colors (extra charge).
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 48", Base Diameter: 20", Height: 17", Burn Area Diameter: 29" x 2".
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass (sold separately).
- 38" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 60", Base Diameter: 28", Height: 20", Burn Area Diameter: 40" x 2".
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 125 lbs. of Fire Glass (sold separately).
- 48" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.
I purchased these fire pit for my renewed backyard and I totally loved it! Space on top is great to use as a table