Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some fire pits on the market, All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire pits available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 3-6 weeks.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Every one of these handmade firepits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
The Outdoor Plus Unity Steel Fire Pit - 24" Tall is going to make your outdoor space welcoming and warm. Makes a great accent piece in your backyard or patio. You are going to experience of the best Fire Pits in the market with this steel fire pit.
Material: Corten Steel, Stainless Steel, Powdercoated Steel (4 Colors) or Hammered Copper. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture. Copper will change its color into a blue/green hue over time due to its natural properties and surrounding environment. Read: What is Corten Steel?
- Size: 48", 60" or 72".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- All Models:
- Constructed from the highest quality steel/copper.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Access Door for gas Tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 48", Height: 24", Burning Area: 24" x 2".
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 30" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 60", Height: 24", Burning Area: 36" x 2".
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Heat Output: 95K BTU/hr.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 38" Round Glass Wind Guard - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 72", Height: 24", Burning Area: 48" x 2".
- Weight: 270 lbs.
- Heat Output: 175K BTU/hr.
- Holds 200 lbs. of Fire Glass.
NOTE: Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every couple of days to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface.