Free Shipping: ✓
[FREE SHIPPING] Unlike some products on the market, all Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order. This means that not only do you get the best quality fire features available, but they will be custom made and shipped to you in 6-8 weeks.
[WARRANTY] 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
[PROMO] Get a first-class Cover made from premium polyester and resistant PVC. This Cover is UV resistant and weather-proof for all year protection.
Offer only valid until stock lasts*
Of Asian inspiration, the Fire by Design Low Profile Wok Fire Bowl / Electronic Ignition provides plenty of warmth for multiple people and allows you to create magical memories with family and friends while you enjoy a nice evening outdoors.
Every one of these handmade Fire Pits will be unique and each may be permeated by a rich complexity of colour or shade variation.
- Size: 30" or 36".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 9 pre-cast Color options available, both in Smooth and Sandblast finish.
- Constructed of high durability Concrete, made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Warranty: 1 year Commercial and 3 year Residential against manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 30", Base Diameter: 10", Height: 6".
- 12" Fire Ring Burner.
- Weight: 81 lbs.
- Heat Output: 85k BTU/hr.
- Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 36", Base Diameter: 12", Height: 7".
- 18" Fire Ring Burner.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
- Heat Output: 190k BTU/hr.
- Holds 60 lbs. of Fire Glass.
[NOTE] Installation must be done by a local Professional Technician ✓
WARNING ⚠️ Combustion by-products results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to harm health.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.